Old 2012-05-27, 22:08   Link #2078
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squarecrow View Post
Seems like it went over your head.

Unless Blizzard's servers were compromised then the analogy holds true. They have protected their side until proved otherwise. They have no responsibility to protect your account from your mistakes. You're expecting something extra that isn't necessary just because you *think* it's so simple and easy for them to implement. Just like you shouldn't be entitled to have LoJack on everything expensive just because it can prevent and stop theft. There's a point where a company has to say no. And electronics can be much more expensive than a virtual account and they aren't something that magically reappear after they're stolen.
Umm... that still doesn't justify your faulty logic. In fact, I'm not even sure what you are getting at. So apparently without proof, the user is always wrong and Blizzard has no faults with their server. Umm... ok. Could we start with a more neutral premise? Oh sure, I wasn't neutral either, but it's not like I didn't consider the high probability of a keylogger or user fault. Or at least I did more so than you're considering the other side.

It doesn't matter if electronics are more expensive than this.? I'm not arguing if it's Blizzard's fault or not in my previous post.

Your analogy:
Quote:
Why don't my electronics or car come with free LoJack? What if they get stolen? That's not even my fault!
My response:
Quote:
When you purchase something like cars and electronics, it's a physical piece of property that you take. The transaction between you and the seller ends the moment you receive the item unless it is defective. Their responsibility was merely to deliver the item in proper shape and form.
They cannot be compared. It doesn't work. Your relationship with the vendor for goods such as cars and electronics ended after they sold it to you. Of course they are not responsible for theft later on! They have no obligation to you anymore.

Quote:
Life is unfair. Or better yet, life isn't always what you want it to be.
Very wise, but also irrelevant. Considering how you've misinterpreted Vallen's post to the point of responding with irrelevant things and probably mine, I think you may have to read a bit more carefully

In any case
Quote:
Battle.net Authenticator - Diablo III Edition (United States Only)

$6.50 USD

Order Status:
Pending
(Cancel order)

Shipping Method:
Next Day Standard
Let's see if this thing will help or not;.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews

Last edited by Archon_Wing; 2012-05-27 at 23:27.
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote