Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-14, 10:56   Link #10405
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUAHAHAHAHAHA View Post
Yea, marriage is not a bed of roses. It's not all about the fancy white dress and the ceremony. "Let's get married and live happily ever after"-I find it very hard to believe that actually works. I have 2 close married friends, and each of them has confided in me that their marriage is not what they have visualized. Before that, they had been so excited and being lovey-dovey that it seem to be a sharp contrast to what they are feeling atm. I think one has to be realistic about marriage. It's not like fairy tales. Marriage is the beginning of a new life, but in a way, it also signifies future problems to come with your spouse.
If marriage signifies future problems with your spouse, why give yourself extra psychological load by getting married?

And there is nothing "realistic" about marriage because almost everything has been laid out in the marriage contract clause (as well as the laws, including Women's Charter).

Of course notwithstanding this; an old agent with 18 years in my industry once told me about how people think : "They nitpick about the details of something costing $5, but didn't hestitate to sign any contract that would cost them a couple of thousand. That is why our job, and of some other people around them, includes picking up the pieces for them."

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote