View Single Post
Old 2012-07-01, 07:41   Link #69
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Yeah the tattoo it's pretty big.but the thing i wonder is...if his sister bath with him until 2 year ago not this mean she know the size of her brother tattoo?Yet she was worry if he can win the fight again Sakura. Something wrong here. If the size mean rank/power why she was worry in the first place? I not belive that she never saw his tattoo.And im sure we see nothing in this figth i'm pretty sure he only play with Sakura in this fight. Maybe the next one will make him show us something more.I start to wonder what happen if his Phi remove the costume ....maybe the phi power grow even more?
A really MOE HNNNNG!!! INDUCING GIRL WILL COME OUT then I will die of heart problems

Joking aside. I think its not possible to keep that huge tattoo on his back a secret to his little cute sister. Though even if the tattoo indeed shows rank or power. The MC hasn't summon his phi for what 10 years right? then even if his cute imout knows it. Since maybe she hasn't witness his power yet. She doubts that his lazy brother can win.