View Single Post
Old 2012-07-02, 10:21   Link #981
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by potchip View Post
As for a more balanced (and factual with anecdotes) view on characters, just go read the Japanese Wiki. I care not how you translate it. The very presence of potential spoilers and biased 'contribution' is a reflection of how rabid the English fandom/poorly regulated those pages are right now.
Um...wait, so potential spoilers is a sign of how rabid the english fandom is? Uh... -_- Wut? If you don't like it in english, don't hang out on forums where english is the dominant language. As for spoilers, it's a wiki. There are going to be spoilers. When I go look at the wiki for star wars, I'm not going to suddenly start bitching about there are spoilers darth vader is lukes father and how its a reflection of how poorly regulated the pages are right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mironicus View Post
Spoiler:
I can't see Kodaka hooking up with Sena yet. Granted I haven't read vol 8, mostly because it hasn't been translated yet but the way the series has been written doesn't really inspire me with much hope. It seems like the author always harps on the fact that Sena is the one doing the rejecting so she never knows what it feels like to be rejected hence one possible char route for her may to be rejected by Kodaka so that she sort of grows up as a character, understands what other girls go through and don't like about her, and sorta graduates from being an outcast.

But then again, the last few volumes have been pretty heavy with the sena x kodaka teasing, and the author has been setting up the engagement since vol2 or 3, ever since he first visited Senas home.

As for Yozora...well, I don't think she wants a relationship as much as she wants THE friendship she had with Kodaka back then. She seems to keep trying to showcase her boyish side as if to remind Kodaka of when they were children and he thought she was a boy, constantly cockblocks other females because back then it was just the 2 of them and no one else, and seems to have issues with thinking of Kodaka in well..intimate terms; getting flustered super easily.

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote