View Single Post
Old 2012-07-04, 05:28   Link #29540
ndqanh_vn

Well, I think it went too much into personal judgment. But to me, even if I understand how a person suffers throughout his life that might have influenced what he did, the act is still something that have to be judged seperately.

And it's very personal. So I don't hope you agree with me here, because you might not view those things the same way at I am. The implied fact that he made a child out of Beatrice II crossed the line for me, because maybe in my opinion, it's pretty much a sin that is unforgivable, in any circustance or reason. So I hope that he did not. There is a possiblity that he did not.

That kind of personal moral sense did put me in quite a strong difficulity in reading EP7. Because whatever the author says or shows me, I just cannot forgive Kinzo. I cannot appreciate the love he gave to Beatrice II. And the whole thing echoes EP6 make me feel even more uncomfortable looking at Chick-Beato (it was already quite uncomfortable to me at the point of reading it the first time) . So it gets a lot in my enjoyment to the story .
ndqanh_vn is offline   Reply With Quote