View Single Post
Old 2012-07-12, 05:13   Link #1035
Mateus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukemaru View Post
Madara vs tobi would not be a stalemate lol. Madara would mop the floor with tobi without even breaking a sweat. Tobi hoped sasuke could weaken the kages so he could take them hostage, granted this was before he got his rinnegan but his power really hasn't taken a huge leap from that. The 5 kage had a much better chance against madara then tobi would, which explains why he shit his pants when he saw him.

In fact, madara would mop the floor with tobi, naruto, bee, kakashi, and gai all at the same time.
Uh duh...Madara is the most overpowered villain in the manga at this point AND he is invincible Edo Tensei status so of course he would as you eloquently put it; "mop everyone". The five were all beyond battered, broken, and exhausted, they were running on fumes by the time Tsunade received a chakra refill from Dan (which really would only have helped to heal everyone else), do you really think they would have fared better than Tobi...who can you know become freaking intangible one second and then normal the next (can make attacks phase through him)? I'd even go so far as to say golden boy, sage Naruto would have stood a better chance than the 5 kage. Despite just how overpowered Madara is right now we still don't know enough about Tobi to immediately write him off like; "oh ya gaiz he's so weak compared to Madara, he'd pwn dat noob lol" . It's been made clear that Tobi is the main antagonist of the story, Madara is nothing more than a plot device to show us what the First was up against...he could be called away/sealed/whatever in the next few chapters to come - either way IF Madara went full scale on Naruto's location the only one guaranteed to survive it is Tobi (warping and phasing ftw).

Quote:
ok, but I was responding to your quote: "I think Madara can (and will) try to attack Tobi as much as possible" so...
Oh yes I did put that in there (meaning Madara attacking/trying to attack Tobi, and the latter defending/phasing the attack and possibly sealing M away while the chance is open - not really a fight...not really what I pictured as a "fight" fight (not like the First vs Madara/Sasuke vs Itachi, etc).