View Single Post
Old 2012-07-18, 00:05   Link #32
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
I mean it's possible he was just straight up lying in order to be able protect Kirito but I didn't get that.
Hmmm... you've got a point there. On the other hand, volume 1 states that Furinkazan's survived with no casualties... argh, goddamnit author, get your head straight!

Jim Butcher, writer of the Codex Alera and Dresden Files series, has stated that he uses the Dresden Files wiki to keep his head straight on what is and isn't canon, as being the author everything kinda runs together after a while and he can't remember what actually got written and what got shelved. Ditto for the writing team of Stargate SG-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
After watching a bunch of videos and Let's Play of Magicka, a rather interesting game where people tend to kill each other accidentally in Co-op mod, I was wondering how it would be like if a 3D VR Version of Magicka (or a sequel of that game) was released.
Spoiler for Post-Aincrad:
... from what I've been told, the whole point of co-op mode in Magicka is killing each other.

Quote:
Yet another plot bunny- seriously, VR Variants of modern games are a fertile source of plot bunnies for the SAO Universe.
Oh god, I can just see it now: AmuSphere version of Day Z.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote