Thread: Licensed Hagure Yuusha no Esthetica
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-20, 05:46   Link #302
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
Um, yeah. OUR WORLD is. We're talking about a medieval world here, one in which there probably isn't as much healthcare or easy availability of medicine in it as ours hence the idea that there are going to be billions of people in the fantasy world is a bit iffy.

Plus you're assuming that they're all called to the same mission in the same world and they haven't met each other? I'm not really sure that would work out well because the world is small in that way. I'm going to use a real life example here. If the people seeking the same goal (ie. kill maou) can be compared to RL people working in the same industry, there is a very high chance that they will know each other because they will travel in the SAME circles. Especially the more famous they are. It's like how in RPGs, you always comes across other groups of adventurers sometimes.

Of course, this is all assuming they were sent to the same world, which I don't think they were.

And you're assuming they were all called "for the same mission". Heck, you're even assuming they were "called". Seriously we know next to nothing so assuming is all we CAN do.

And negating the number of people, the world is still HUGE. And there's not like, only 10 people per kingdom or anything.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote