Thread: Licensed Eureka Seven: Astral Ocean
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-20, 13:21   Link #1822
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Anyway, I'm not sure how to take the whole "Secrets are actually fighting for mankind". They're probably from the future as well but if they're fighting for Mankind then why have we seen Secrets that specifically target humans like the one in Arizona? So many questions...
Well I gave a bit of a theory a couple pages back that the secrets are perhaps creations of Renton that are actually trying to rescue Eureka and Ao (and his daughter if she is there). However, the trip depleted their energy and they are unable to get back unless they obtain another energy source such as the quartz. The Arizona issue may not have been vaporizing humans so much as capturing them in those pods because the secret may have been corrupted and lost the ability to differentiate between humanoid corallians and normal humans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
They're both 13, aren't they? Eureka would've had to have Ao realll quick after giving birth the first time. Well, it's probably Elena who's the sister, but what's keeping me from fully accepting that theory is how she does not resemble Renton or Eureka at all. On the other hand, her hatred of Eureka sure seems to be similar to a child who's been abandoned by the parent.
It could be possible that Eureka actually had twins when her and the doctors thought she was just having a girl. That kind of thing does happen even in RL.