View Single Post
Old 2012-07-22, 20:30   Link #16
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Oh dear god the hypnotoad Chitanda getting tips on psychological manipulation from Irisu. The most terrifying existence on the planet could be born. Though frankly I don't think she even needs the advice considering she stared Irisu into helping her. At least they got some copies in with the movie club though frankly after all that happened they should have just made the movie club cover some of the copies themselves.

The cooking competition was great fun though. Satoshi was fine, but Chitanda and the others stole the show there. Chitanda just burning through all the ingredients unable to stop herself. I guess being really good at something can be a negative since she could quickly make something and move on unlike Satoshi who only finished one dish. She probably would have been perfect as the third member since she could just cook until she had nothing left.

Nice job by Oreki helping to save the day. I thought the trading game might continue, but in the end that pen actually helped his team win. A good victory I have to say. That shouting was actually a bit of work for someone like Houtarou. In a sense he put his own effort in on this match. Good save by Mayaka to manage with what she had there. Even more fun having her yell at the officials demanding a ladle . Glad for Mayaka who seemed overjoyed at Satoshi's praise at the end there. Can also see her sense of perfectionism since even after winning she wasn't completely happy with her dish.

So overall a good episode. Some nice fun and the mystery has increased. Houtarou really isn't close to being done now with everyone ready to bring mysteries to his front door. Will be interesting to see how this goes down considering he may not be up for solving things after the last incident.