Thread: Licensed Tari Tari
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-23, 03:30   Link #631
tsunade666

Nice episode with development for all characters.

I didn't expect for Taichi to actually like singing and I finally notice their is another character which is name Wienn and doesn't mean annoying. Nice job their Weinn!

And if that weird stalker of what ever nation he is can speak Japanese. He should speak so from the beginning!!!! and if did then he won't scare Wakana away.

Nice development for Konatsu. Stop being a fan girl and stepping up her game if she really wants to sing. Also Sawa's family really love butt smacking or is it that Konatsu's butt is simply irresistible. lol on the part where Sawa tried to smack that ass again but Konatsu evaded and form it into a 'hi five, yey!'

Lots of good parts too with Wakana looking back on her mother which is a composer and a singer? or a composer.... she really is talented but why does Wakana said that she doesn't have talent? I wonder why...

Next episode looks like shows individual character development aside from singing and possible romance?

I don't see (yet) a possible romance between Weinn and Wakana but good job Weinn for saving her.