Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-25, 23:25   Link #22655
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledgem View Post
The remark about Windows wasn't an effort to put words in your mouth. I was speaking for myself. The point was that, as a Mac user, I can experience the same things that you do with servicing machines from "the other side."

To make a long story short, I perceived you to be Apple-bashing. Macs, Windows, Linux - these are all tools, and bashing any of them is foolish.
Can I perceive you to be a Apple zombie too?

The reason why I don't like Apple products is their strategy is so cultishly represented and products are grossly overpriced, as well as they are a image symbol of "wealth and professionalism" when most of their users are representatives of bread and circuses. Working in an outsourced
parts provider reinforces that - they often try to undercut suppliers by abusing long term conracts at a barely profitable price.

Apple-bashing is done to knock sense into people's head that a computer is simply a utility tool, you don't have to splurge on an Apple when you are in the lower end of the income spectrum. It never ceases to irritate me when a fellow man asks me how to rework his IPad for customer presentation when he or she could have used a simpler Iconia or Qosmo, and at the same time run the company software instead of having to buy another laptop for it.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.