View Single Post
Old 2012-08-03, 05:28   Link #1723
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Really starting to get strong now that I've unlocked a few of the second tier classes and gotten some stronger weapons. Stages I thought would take a while to clear fully are starting to feel like cake and I'm even becoming able to take on enemies a few levels above me no problem. I just have one question, in the Training Ground stage of the Yuidora Mine it says I have to defeat the rocktoise as one of the three stars for completing the stage, but I've never seen a Rocktoise spawn there. What gives?
The Rocktoise spawns from a portal that's connected to the bottom left room. It should spawn after a while. It's only level 16 base or so I think so it's not too hard, though it's projectile defense can be really annoying. I fought it at level 5-6ish my first playthrough and was basically relying on Yuela dodge and letting serawi and emi poke at it for 2 damage each attack.

For armor enhancing, each time you beat the game and start a NG+, you unlock a second effect for each slot of the clothing. Since most of them are only two slots, you pretty much get the entire armor's stats. 2nd NG+ will let you have all on the hp/mp/fp effects too but really those are pretty useless since other than health they cap at 100.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote