Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto
@ LiLEva .. Sorry, I dont use Mac
but i do!!!
you'll need quicktime pro..
1. open your desired file (which i still have problems with..damn codecs)
2. select the desired time frame (using the track bar..don't really like that)
3. copy the desired timeframe
4. open a new quicktime player
5. paste your timeframe
6. under save as, put it save as image sequence..
and you're off!! the rest is just the same
so good luck with you..we look forward to seeing your work
and a happy new year
EDIT: if anyone has a better way of saving image sequences for a mac..please do post..