View Single Post
Old 2012-08-06, 17:37   Link #29948
Kealym

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuestSpeaker View Post
Ryu said in his mega-interview that most people missed the fact that the family and Will were accepting the goats as challengers, even with half-baked theories.
Well it certainly seemed that way for the Inquisitors, who seemed literally offended by poorly formed theories. The humans were defending themselves from being demonized, and the demons were defending their right to even exist.

It was fairly interesting. For example, at the beginning of the fight, Beato, Virgilia and the Siesta's were said to defeat a huge amount of goats with magical blasts, which lines up kind of well to the initial wave of people who gave up "when Kanon took out his lightsaber and fought demon goats." Also noted that the Golden Land lost that battle,so...hm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
Well, I don't think it's quite like that. I think Lambdadelta used "loveless" narrative tricks to make Bern/Erika think that Kanon and Shannon both appeared in the same room.
Or, y'know, Shannon and Kanon DID appear in the same room. Cause trololols.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
Then he's a fool to the nth degree. Have you actually watched the video?
I know this wasn't directed at me, but, while I've watched a few specific segments, I really don't have the stomach to make it through the entire video. It's interesting, but quite a bit to try and sit through, even in portions, and as far as I can tell, can be delivered waaaayyyy more concisely that he chooses to. Verbose as hell.

It'd be really helpful if maybe he'd had a written version of it somewhere, as it's way easier to read that amount of text than listen to it, but ... I dunno if he's done that anywhere.
Kealym is offline   Reply With Quote