View Single Post
Old 2012-08-06, 22:38   Link #18082
azul120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spamamdorf View Post
Fine fine, I zuppose it's not fair to laugh at characters deaths (openly) as I'd probs be a little irked if people did that to something like the end of R2 (but then I don't offend easy so who knows) Rolo got better than he deserved? How so? You mean getting to pretend that Lelouch actually liked him? Perhaps a little. And yeah it had a bad effect on Lelouc much in the same way Nina getting killed off would affect a few other characters in the series but I'll bet quite a few people still wanted her to get offed
What do you mean? Lelouch had done nothing to give Rolo the indication he was unwanted, even though he didn't care for him as much as Nunnally.

Bottom line: Rolo wanted Nunnally dead, and intended to go behind Lelouch's back to make it happen, which was just plain wrong, and even moreso when as a result he killed Shirley when the latter mentioned Nunnally's name. And somehow it's because "Lelouch didn't show him enough wuv". Lelouch never outright neglected Rolo. If Rolo was that concerned, he should have asked Lelouch upfront.
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote