View Single Post
Old 2012-08-09, 06:42   Link #557
Dorsai

Talking

Started to watch it, like in most VN plot isnt too interesting and whole student council election event is just writed really bad... But YuukixChisato pairing is interested enough for me to watch it... Really its one of strongest childhood friend bond i ever saw in anime there... Some scenes are just quite amazing how good that relationship is showed... If they destroy it i will rage... And till now Satsuki didnt show any sign that she fall in love with Yuuki. I think her role there will be different then part of love triangle... Begining of first episode and opening where she looked from far away observing Yuu and his friends walking are hints of it...

One question for people who played game:

Spoiler:

About victiorious/unlucky childhood friend:

In reallity there are two categories of childhood friend and its important, because reason why they are different is main reason why childhood friend is lucky/unlcky for most anime/manga...

First category are childhood friend who met with MC when they was kids and lived close to them for almost all they life... They went to same school from elementary to high school/college etc... If they split then not more then for 1,2, max 3 years... Second category are childhood friend who met when they was kids, but for some reason move away for 5,10 or more years and come back in begining of manga/anime...

In most cases unlucky childhood friends are from first category. Its because they grow up together and thats why they didnt notice when friend began to change into adult/teenager... MC usually treat girl like part of his family and because they are too close he cant saw that girl isnt child anymore. Its same in reallity, if you split with your friend for few years you are always suprised how he change/grow up, but if you grow up together you always see only his present self and its harder to notice changes... Girls mature faster and thats why they notice faster, but childhood friend in this category usually are too afraid to confess and need long time to even realise they own feelings (harder if they are tsundere). Thats why in this category childhood friends are usually unlucky.

In second category bond between childhood friend is different and because they split up for long time MC faster realise that girl isnt child anymore. They are usually lucky childhood friends in most anime/manga...

In this case its ofc first category and its always amazing to see if they win... Because love created from bond between friends like this is something unusual and really beautiful...

Last edited by Dorsai; 2012-08-09 at 07:36.
Dorsai is offline   Reply With Quote