Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-24, 17:10   Link #23010
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Yeah, I'd say Tsukune will get more serious in the next chapter, and once Akuha realizes he's inherited what she's been denied her whole life, that might make her truly snap. The thought of a "lowly human" inheriting Moka's Shinso blood would be the ultimate insult to Akuha, and she'd probably go berserk afterwards.

Such a development would excite Gyokuro, and she'd probably stay her hand. I'd say she won't act unless Akuha actually loses, then she'd move in, most likely to enforce the "you lose, you die," philosophy that the RV villains have. That wouldn't bother me in the least. But by then Fuhai and company should arrive, and intercept the madwoman before she could act against the A Team. Can't wait for it.
I wonder if Tsukune will see more of Akua's memories and her past, if she gets even more unstable after finding out that Tsukune has inherited Aasha's Shinso blood.

As for Gyokuro, I wonder what her reaction will be when she sees Tsukune with the Shinso power, hes already sparked her curiousity after Miyabi mentioned him in his convo with her, I'm sure itle be very interesting. If Gyokuro tries the "you lose, you die" philosophy, Tsukune might jump in to save her and thats when things get real.

There have been scenarios where villians who are redeemed, come to the side of the good guys and the bad guys go with that philosophy will try to kill that person, because they would be considered weak, the Masked King definitely has that philosophy and perhaps even Gyokuro as well, I wouldn't be surprised.