View Single Post
Old 2012-08-26, 05:39   Link #202
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
What I didn't understand was Kirito's progression. He told Asuna he's a slacker who grinds while keeping a safe margin, but we saw him in 74F at the beginning of the episode AND at the end, with the boss room intact, meaning he's actually in the front lines. Maybe he's LV85 or something...
Its basic response. He is just ashamed. You know you shouldn't really be proud talking about how NoLife you are. If he told her that he exp 24/7 (save for some girl eps) she would think that he is strange.

Though I wonder why is he so poor. She bought a house worth 4kk or was it just 1 room and furniture for it.
And he has like only 4kk money saved. Either he can't earn to well, or his drops are worth shit as solo player. I would think that he would be one of the richer people in Sao, save for hardcore pr0 merchants who swim in gold/cor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
I still don't see how Asuna doing the cooking is sexist.

Kirito contracted Asuna for some cooking. She did some cooking. How is this sexist?
Because for most of us its not. He hunts she cooks. Not to mention that they made a contract, it wasn't Kirito going to her and demanding a cooking session. They made a proper trade where he gave her half of items for her service.
You can see that in normal mmos for example you give your friends mats to make some potions/scrolls and in the end you give him some payment, like 10-20% of produced items or some other benefits. Of course he can do it for free, but we talk about trade agreement here.
Making it out into a sexism is funny at best.