View Single Post
Old 2012-08-26, 14:39   Link #4938
Ec1ge
A true 灼眼のシャナ Shanite. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimurry View Post

Hi, first at all: thanks @Elf Song for short summary of Hope & Future SS, I was searching everywhere cuz the epilogue en Vol 22 doenst sound like final, even now, reading the short story summary looks the story can even go deep and further more exciting, and looks theres more problems, like the Earth Flame will decrease unavoid to some time in extinction, so probably they will try to construct and dimensional door, well i think and hope the author will not turn Shana/ Yuuji in Phelbes/Johann and the same fate.

Somebody knows why theres no more Vols of the light novel or anime season??, I mean, low sales?? or the author just got tired of??, but i do really want they publish more, could be hard if I wait for OVAS or even a movie??, well last one i dont believe could meet my standarts for a finale or transition, i hope too, see some Shana/Yuuji "normal" life, if they go school or just Flame Haze business and more grown up Shana (ok, 1.i not lollicon, thats why and 2.Well life goes on, yeah?).
Final hope for today: somebody give us a full translate SS, i know its kind of hard to see accomplish, but Who knows??
__________________________________________________ ________

First part:

Well I feel as if the creator gave us a filler kind-of-story. Even though it was short, it was at least something better than nothing. LOL

Wait, what?

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

"looks theres more problems, like the Earth Flame will decrease unavoid to some time in extinction, so probably they will try to construct and dimensional door, well i think and hope the author will not turn Shana/ Yuuji in Phelbes/Johann and the same fate. "

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
- I'm sure Yashashiro Takahashi wouldn't go that far. I'm pretty content that he's happy at how he ended the series and with the effort he put into it, I can see why he wouldn't want anything in it that'll say "Hey fans! Look a hidden meaning in my epilogue! SEQUEL TIME B*****S!"

If anything, he probably just wants people to check out the series and be happy at this one-of-a-kind thing. If he made a sequel, practically everything that happened in the first probably wouldn't even matter anymore in the sequel or be mentioned.

Second part:

Well the series seems popular in Japan. Even certain sites uploading the manga versions (which are funny too) of this series updates it once a week. Besides, the budget put into Japan making the light novels, mangas, anime, merchandise, etc. probably is enough already.
In addition to that, J.C. practically just finished the third and final season; I'm sure they're pretty tired by now and just want to move on and animate other series.
Ec1ge is offline   Reply With Quote