View Single Post
Old 2006-01-02, 19:43   Link #33
HazardNights

Send a message via AIM to HazardNights Send a message via MSN to HazardNights Send a message via Yahoo to HazardNights
That's kinda been up to debate I think. Personally I like to think of it as husband and wife. The two did become close through out the series. I like to think that while the two of them going off together married, that the seperate beds (as it appears) could mean that the two of them are taking it slow as they finally have time to enjoy life. Or it could just mean that while they are together and possibly have feelings for each other, Loran still thinks of her as the Queen and as such she gets her own room when the two aren't together. Or possiblely either of them are bad sleepers and thus seperate beds or she could have been sick due to it being winter and so that both of them don't get sick they sleep in sepereate rooms due to them being far from other people.

This is one of the things I really wish was better explained or expanded upon. I still hold that they were married and had feelings. When he kisses Sochie good buy the camera purposely shows Diana looking away from them while this happens. Either to give them privacy or because she doesn't want to see Loran kissing Sochie good bye (her being like a little sister and due to her feelings for Loran).
HazardNights is offline   Reply With Quote