View Single Post
Old 2012-08-31, 04:17   Link #849
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundrakkon View Post
As for episode 8, wow, a lot of intense stuff happened. Chisato is essentially eliminated from the romance because Yuuki outright rejected her, stating that he does not love her in a romantic way. She is now friend-zoned, or more accurately, probably sister-zoned. Wow, was I wrong with that. Relentlessflame is always right when it comes to this.
Well... I actually wouldn't say she's "eliminated" just yet either. I do think Yuuki sees her that way right now, but I think there are ways out of that particular predicament. I still maintain my belief stated at the start of the show that they seem to be setting up a sort of romantic triangle, and that hasn't really come to a head just yet (still more episodes to go). In a way, I actually think that the show has spent so much time and effort denying things with Chisato that it may very well turn out to be just the opposite. But it all depends on what happens going forward. If my triangle theory is true, then we haven't seen the last of this yet.

Edit: I have a second theory that's a bit more "sinister". The PSP game is really marketing Satsuki heavily. It's good marketing to advertise the heroine that "loses", because people want to buy the game to see what happened to the other heroines. But that's just me being cynical...

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2012-08-31 at 04:40.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote