View Single Post
Old 2012-09-02, 18:49   Link #428
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post
but it makes me laugh "like Leo uh ok ... but Kuma, Ganryu??, why and Lili likes Asuka?? thought I would be in his "Dislikes"

and I'm glad Lili likes Asuka .... in friendship and or... love? I delirium kyaaa Lili x Asuka

Why Lily likes Leo? in tekken 5 and 6 both have never crossed, or they were referred to tekken comic? Ganryu in Tekken 5 for she told him that sourciles like those of his father ok ... and Kuma ...? Lili loves bear? one information that I did not know it
Well, some of the relationships were taken from non-canon medias. For example, in Tekken comic Leo serves as Lili's bodyguard. I think that's where it came from and IIRC she asked Asuka whether Asuka likes bears or not (we can assume why she likes Kuma too, although IIRC the question was about why Asuka put a bear costume when she sneaked into the tournament in Tekken Comic).

The relationship from Blood Vengeance were in too although Xiaoyu and Alisa never crossed path before in canon games. But I agree with momobunny that not all relationships were listed and some looks questionable. But maybe it's only us who don't know the reason behind them yet.

Some relationships are determined by the character's personality and also similarity I think. Like how Feng is liked by Wang and Law (probably because they are fellow kung-fu users), and also why almost everyone hates Ogre, and then Jun (we all know that She's the unknown). Jun likes animals, hence Kuma Panda etc. on her list. While the animals on Miguel's list probably shows his loner nature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momobunny View Post
I've tried using the claw method and playing with an arcade stick again... gosh, I don't know what it is about these methods but it completely takes all of the fun out of the game for me. It doesn't matter much since I only play casually though... I feel like I'd be more comfortable with an arcade stick if I actually played Tekken at an arcade though. I can see playing at an arcade and then getting an arcade stick and using that at home, but I can't see it working the other way around for me. ^^;
Right now I'm having a leisure at the capital of my country (mainly to attend AFA) and finally I got a taste of TAG2 arcade (the machines are only released on the capital, so far). And... oh wow.... my movements are suddenly very very limited can't even do a crouch dash properly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xefi View Post
good thing to know that Jin, Kazuya, Heihachi, & Jinpachi love each other SO much.
i'll be teaming them up together just to see some reactions.
We can see them from their winposes also, they mostly have a special tag throw / great combo. So a "negative" pairing isn't always bad

besides, Mishima characters are on the top tier so I think the relationships also serve as quite a balancer for the netsu/rage activation.

------------------------

anyways, TAG2 had gone gold. and there seems to be not much announcement at PAX. Still wondering about the more characters Harada was talking about, but I'll just look forward for next week