View Single Post
Old 2012-09-07, 13:12   Link #178
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticNinjaJay View Post
What I really want to know is what significance Obito has to Madara.
it's almost a certainty at this point that obito was his student for however short a time after kakashi gaiden. not only madara's student, but he also served as the torch carrier of the moon's eye plan until madara's planned resurrection. if obito's persona didn't mean anything, madara wouldn't have called tobi by the name obito. he would have said izuna or zetsu or whoever else could be controlling tobi, but he didn't, he said obito which means to me that obito is tobi. if izuna was in there at all, there's no way madara would address obito instead of his own brother. the only other option, which i still believe until kishi says otherwise, is that madara himself is a small part of tobi. and obviously madara wouldn't address himself when he arrived.

'you seem to be having fun... madara' ~madara

no, obito is clearly important to be recognized that way and to have madara show up just in time.

Quote:
Is Obito really just some goofy Uchiha kid Madara found dying under a rock or does he have a special place in the manga?
obito's innate ability makes him special. he is most likely tied to a powerful uchiha lineage, probably madara's direct descendant or close to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Nice one, you really shut up all those nonexistent people who thought Madara had nothing to with this!
lol! my sarcasm detector is in the red! just the fact that madara knows his name and acknowledges him is fact enough that they knew each other and madara (being the overwhelming senior in the duo) was the guiding force behind tobi and their plans.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote