View Single Post
Old 2006-01-04, 19:38   Link #15
_X12A_Testament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongod86
No, not distant future. PLANT and Orb come to peace, PLANT stays outta the crap of the earth governments, Orb declares its neutrality with the threat of force capable of stopping two deathrays and destroying an entire space fleet. Therefore, if anybody even feels like touching Orb, they get spammed by the Strike Freedom/Hackatsuki and cut apart by Justice/Destiny. As I said, you can even show an attempted attack on Orb just get absolutely slaughtered when Shinn uses the sword and annihilates their entire fleet with one MS while Kira, Athrun, and Mwu completely pwn any MSes. And of course, Destroys will also get gruntified by Destiny.

This way, other nations just wage their wars, leave it off of Orb's doorstep, and do what they need to do. With their limited resources (all of those wasted MSes) and whatnot, the one gundam (read: ONE, ala UC, for those fans...not a zillion fancy colorful ones) will not get too powerful either. And you can have it hit jungles such as vietnam or south america or whatnot to have some terrain stuff going on down there also. Note: said gundam will NOT fly or have Strike-like super jumps. I'm talking 08th MS team shitty kind of gundam.

Very near future stuff, just complete change of setting. Consider that the EA is in a HUGE power vacuum since Copeland got Requiem'd, Orb just wants to be left the hell alone, PLANT has the capability to build deathrays, you just want to keep it off their doorsteps.

Think of today...instead of some terrorist trying to hit America, we'd have a war between say, two African nations using small arms and guerilla warfare and whatnot...would America rush in there to stop it? Nah...maybe just send some humanitarian aid, but not send F/A-22 raptors down there.

Cool, now I understand what you mean. Kind of like the old cast "retires" from war and like you said just want to be left the hell alone. heheheh.

But maybe there could be coordinator meddlers or anarchists from PLANT that come to earth to take advantage of the situation there and to become a big fish in a little pond so to speak. I imagine there would be something to gain from coordinators that were essentially exiled from PLANT after the old regime fell. It might be interesting to have a scenario where there are coordinators that must pretend to be naturals, but their skill could be a giveaway.

Would we get to see older gundams that were cast aside (like buster) make a return from the scrapheap? That could be cool.

.............Gundam Seed: Exile ?
_X12A_Testament is offline   Reply With Quote