View Single Post
Old 2012-09-14, 10:28   Link #138
violentken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarskylar View Post
ahh i see it now, after reading teh past chapter and looking closer i can see the bunshin in front of kakashi and gai in the earlier panels, thanks
it also explains how naruto attacked madara, i was actually impressed that he appparently had jumped from in front of killer bee, past gai and kakashi to attack madara in basically a split panel

why can madara tell the difference between the original and the kb bunshin though? -__-
At the risk of going off-topic, was it ever confirmed that the Sharingan can deduce kage bushins from the real person?

As Kakashi didn't even realise that the Naruto in front of him is a clone, I would hazard a guess to say it was the Rinnegan but I feel this is not confirmed neither-

1. AFAIK, Nagato never mentions anything about it but feel free to correct me. Can't recall a moment when he's been duped by Naruto or saw through the clone.
2. In ch598, after Obito kamui-stakes the rasengan clone, he mutters "Just a kage bushin..." and he has a Rinnegan. Whether that comment was due to surprise or he was just saying (I think unlikely) is debatable.
violentken is offline   Reply With Quote