View Single Post
Old 2012-09-16, 23:11   Link #22
Seihai
スマイリウム

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Due to ethnic Chinese being the largest population in the world, this is how we differentiate the assholes of our race with the moderate nice-ones. This is called being specific and there isn't anything wrong with that.

I am supposed to be considered ethnic Chinese (/w diluted Malay blood), but I don't mind those insults being thrown because due to the fact that it is those dungballs that look like us doing all these crap; more often than not gently talking to those "xenophobics" and "racists" over here and telling him that you are a local on his/her side would result in an apology.
Actually you're quite right but I do believe there's always room for improvement.

This is where we have to agree to disagree because I do mind the insults. I understand why people would call out on me, and I have to accept the fact that some people are just like that and I also usually take it with humor, but at the end of the day I simply do mind. I don't go emo or hate on anyone for it but I just don't find it good and I mostly mean those that would not apologize after you gently talked to them. And most my cases did not end up with an apology so I guess I got the short end of the stick.