View Single Post
Old 2012-09-27, 14:27   Link #1416
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorsai View Post
And when did i said that i treat flashback this way? From begining, even after episode 1 i was writing that childhood flashback in this anime are different then every flashback i saw in anime/manga romances until now.

Relentlessflame like i said it could be possible, even with hints (though without rewriting whole story it would be never more then just little above then average story), but developtment in their relationship should start in at least halfway. After 9 episodes it was already too late... And whole Chisato situation should start a lot earlier in that case. Magically healing her and moving in her life was rushed, but with Satsuki route it would be even less believable... And skip time would really be good solution....Two episodes earlier and it could be ok...
You believe that it was not possible with Satsuki's route, however i think it was still possible. The thing is that the whole chocolate problem was not that much of a problem untill Yuuki was nearly run over and retriggered Chisato's trauma.
Spoiler for spoiler:

If the anime would have picked Satsuki from the start then obviously this development would have been skipped in favor for other ones, which leads to other options of curing Chisato's trauma.
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote