View Single Post
Old 2012-10-01, 09:05   Link #1838
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

There's this part in the last episode of season 1.. it's the part where I saw Holo frantically trying to get Lawrence to tell her what he said before that couldn't be heard because of the chime. At that point, I instantly thought 'Ah..so she's that type of girl, huh?' when I saw that Holo. Coupled with well-time blush that she expressed in some episodes also reinforce my thoughts that she's kind of tsundere, but with cunning mind.

Now with the novels..it's actually pretty hard to understand her (especially that with me that aren't able to understand women ._. ) since the words that is used to describe her are pretty confusing. It doesn't help that the point of view of the novel itself is Lawrence. It really feels that I hadn't been able to identify whatever problems or whatever mood that she had (even though many characters beside of Lawrence seems to be able to identify it instantly) before Lawrence himself understand what's her problem was.

I believe that at the core, their personality shouldn't be that difference between each counterpart. It's just that the novel seems to portray her deeper than what the anime does.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote