View Single Post
Old 2012-10-09, 18:45   Link #4507
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan View Post
True there are evil mages in every country but as far as we know the U.S. is the only country where the overwhelming majority of the magic practioners are dark mages and given that they frequently fight with JPS there is no reason to believe that being a Campione will be enough to scare them off.

As far as the whole situation with Yuki I'm thinking Godou is probably a bit used to people looking down on him the majority of the magicial world thinks he is some sort of sex crazed prevert who collects women. And maybe Godou will surprise you him and Erica may cooking up something for awhile as far as how to permentantly deal with the nobles I can't imagine Godou or his 2 Italian ladies are happy that the nobles tried to drive the 2 of them off because they weren't Japanese.
Wasn't that Susanoo's plan though?As for dark magicians, the only reason why JPS is frequently fighting dark magicians is because she goes around and hunt them down.IN a sense, she's a bit similar to the Roman Campione I mentioned earlier--she enjoys hunting humans.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote