View Single Post
Old 2012-10-20, 23:29   Link #129
Essenar
Fallen Angel

Send a message via AIM to Essenar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Because Obito was still trying to make the readers believe he was Madara at this point.
We actually agree on something. Although I still feel like you're quite bitter when you mention readers rather than the 'shinobi world'.

Here's my take and it's taken me some random thoughts on this to conclude it:

Obito doesn't want revenge - He plays by Madara's rules but he's mostly angry, a'la Nagato. That's why he didn't take Kakashi's eye (which would've given him MUCH more power, a better MS ability and crippled Konoha incredibly) and why he seems rather timid that Madara is here. He has different plans for Moon's Eye Plan, but he's probably smart enough to know that's not what Madara is cooking.

Madara isn't going to just put the world in a genjutsu. Let's face it, he's not that... 'weird'. This is all a smoke screen. He wants to become the Jyuubi's Jinchuuriki because it would give him the powers of the Sage of the 6 Paths so he can take over the shinobi world. And where does Madara get off being upset about the sadness of the shinobi world? He didn't experience tragedy like Naruto, Sasuke, Nagato or Obito did. He just lost a fight. I don't buy it. I don't buy Madara's story.

Going back to Sasuke. I think we are going to get some answers about the Uchiha clan and that's going to answer a LOT of questions about the motives behind the slaughter and why the Uchiha wanted to branch away from Konoha. I think Orochimaru is going to Edo Tensei the Uchiha clan so Sasuke can ask them about the coup de'tat.
Essenar is offline   Reply With Quote