Thread: Licensed Girls und Panzer
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-23, 08:57   Link #408
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwai View Post
Plot armour was taken to the extreme in episode 3.

The StuG's 75mm gun should have cleanly punched through the engine deck of the PzIV. Not to mention that the Type 89 and 38(t) would have been utterly screwed when hit. Rivets, spalling and squishy crew members don't mix.

That said, I know it's not meant to be serious, but it does take more suspension of disbelief.
The shells are kind of odd here. That shot from the StuG did penetrate through the PzIV's armor easily, but didn't go all the way. On the other hand, the PZIV's shots are all shown to only fracture on contact with the other tanks.

I'd imagine that the shells for Senshado are specifically designed to not penetrate, otherwise you'd turn it into a true killing game, which I don't think is the intent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Question: Are the tanks' size relatively proportional and equal to the size of the real ones.... coz the girls' body are making them (the tanks) smaller looking....?
I thought it was the other way around: the girls seem to make the tanks look larger due to them being smaller. Remember that tanks aren't really as large people imagine them.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote