Thread: Lonely
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-28, 12:33   Link #1
BradleySmith
*IT Support

Lonely

Hello, I havent been on here in a while, But I'm back, Gonna start watching anime's again, Starting with clannad series 1 part 2.

I dont have a job so im indoors literally all the time, All i do is gym and be indoors, I get so bored and lonely its stupid, I got a huge tv everything i want basically, And i don't even find the motivation to switch things on like tv or ps3, I often turn things off 5 minutes after i turn them on.

could be winter getting to me, But being 19 and spending most your life on your own kinda sucks, I did go college but i just cant handle it, My disorders prevent me, And i lack motivation.

I'm starting to think i need love , its like you cant escape it, Everything is based around love, And i mean 99.5% of everything, All the songs are always about a girl or something about love.

Maybe having someone to share things with makes them more fun. I sure as hell would love to watch anime with someone other then my dog.

sorry if its a little depressing, I just had to vent somewhere, Going to see my doctor soon to help my depression.

I would love to go to huge raves and do outgoing things, But the 3 friends i have suck at doing anything except smoking weed with me.

I have developed nasty habits of drinking pure vodka on my own and smoking just to feel something different.

Check me out!
BradleySmith is offline   Reply With Quote