View Single Post
Old 2006-01-11, 10:13   Link #352
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Eidolon Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Tran
Whether Athrun and Cagalli stay as a couple doesn't really have much bearing on the success/failure of Destiny, unless someone can show a correlation.
GSD was successful in destroying this canon couple, thank you very much. Destroying in the sense that there are also AsuMey fans who could prove that thier relationship is going Fukuda-d...and the fact that there are actually AsuMey fans.

Quote:
The explanation is that Athrun and Cagalli's relationship is detrimental to her duty. It's a relatively simply notion that has more complex implications. It's not so much that the interview brings anything new to the table, instead, all it does is show what they were trying to accomplish. Since it was more or less matches my interpretation, I would have to say that they were fairly successful.
But they didn't actually explain thoroughly how the hell they were able to get away with it, after all the $#&%@*$@ they went through in GS that made them an official couple...

If ever, Fukuda was never successful in saying that Cagalli had to choose her duties to Orb over Athrun to the point that the weird farewell and a whole lot of other stuff thrown in for good measure only made a lot of things even more ...

Plus I was also being sarcastic in that last statement I did.

Ethereal Exiled Queen. NATCH~~~!!!
Eidolon Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote