View Single Post
Old 2012-11-09, 09:33   Link #28
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayneing View Post
I was disappointed that they didn't take Mido alive at the end (still not sure if it's even possible for the Enforcers/Inspector to override the Dominator's lethal setting), especially after they overheard part of the conversation he had with Makishima. A living criminal can always be interrogated after all, and I would've thought the conversation would make it clear that Mido was not acting alone.
I would very much like to know if it's possible for them to override the setting of the Dominator, because if they can't, that's a severe limitation. They should be able to choose what kind of force they wish to use. From what we've seen so far (Kogami vs the masked man in the first episode being the best example), it seems like they have to wait for Sibyl's judgment in order to use the dominator (the gun remains locked otherwise and there's nothing they can do about it), so I don't think it's possible to manually override the settings in one way or another. It makes you ponder which of the dominator or the user is the tool.