View Single Post
Old 2012-11-13, 04:07   Link #85
jedinat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizoku Keenan View Post
anybody ever clear this game? I just completed it recently and have to admit was kind of let down by the last boss (as tough as he was) and the end to the game. Everything up until then was probably the best gaming atmosphere/experience I have had.
I played the game for a while on PS3 and got bored a ways in... Played it again with CHEATS when it came out on PC just to see the rest of the game. With infinite health the game is still harder than most games, lol. I died plenty of times just from falling and those dang instant death attacks. It still took like 20 hours to beat. lol. It definitely had an anticlimactic ending.

I loved Demon's Souls, but after playing through the whole of the sequel on PC... I rather dislike Dark Souls. Blame it on my use of a trainer if you want, which admittedly probably removes the driving force of the game... but I really didn't like the latter areas I visited in the game... and back when I played it legitimately on PS3 is just felt like Demon's Souls, but with differences sometimes worse and never better.
jedinat is offline   Reply With Quote