View Single Post
Old 2012-11-18, 19:19   Link #11
Kirarakim

Openings

1) Shirokuma Cafe 1st Opening Boku no Invitation
Fun song and colorful imagery. This got me into the mood for the series every week and was really sorry they changed it.

2) Uchuu Kyoudai 1st Opening Feel so Moon Again a fun, upbeat song with creative visuals. And another one I wish they didn't change.

3) Tsuritama Opening Tsurezure Monochrome Pretty much the same reason as the other two I like my openings to be upbeat and fun to watch and listen to

Honorable Mentions: Fate Zero 2nd Season Opening and Hyouka 1st Opening because they really are great songs.

Endings

1) Hyouka 2nd Ending Kimi ni Matsuwaru Misteri : Absolutely adorable and extremely fitting, love the double meaning of the detectives trying to capture their criminals and the girls trying to catch the boys.

I also put this at number one because after seeing this ending I decided to finally watch this series (well that and a friend's tweets on twitter)

2) Natsume Yuujinchou Shi Ending Takaramono: I am sure I will be the only person who will put this but I love this ending. The images and song are just so sweet and heartwarming, it really matches Natsume Yuujinchou Shi perfectly

3) Shin Sekai Yori Wareta Ringo: Amazing song and great visuals

Honorable Mentions: Kamisama Kiss & Sakamichi no Apollon Endings (Great songs, but the visuals don't do it for me)

Now hopefully I didn't forget anything!