View Single Post
Old 2012-11-20, 00:05   Link #12
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Holy crap they totally went crazy with this episode By itself it would probably balanced out all the drama from episode 3, 4 & 6

Somehow I actually prefer Yuuko's misunderstanding freak outs compared to Nanami's initial Kansai-ben freak outs But where to begin ?

0) Banana Peel= The Gods too are fond this joke

1) How about Mashiro 'Alien' talk in from the fan, declaring hostilities with Yuuko before promptly breaking her will with that 'Sorata is my Owner' line ?

2) The puppet play with Sorata's mum telling Yuuko the story of her onii-chan secretly doing unspeakable things to girls in Tokyo... I swear, the mum sounded almost like Satomi Arai

3) Mashiro and Yuuko planting rice on their faces A little subtlety girls...

4) The sub-plot with Misaki getting her driver's license Last time I've check, those weren't suppose to be a day and night and day ago event

Oh man there's just too much that deserves mentioning... I'm going to watch it again!

Nanami definitely regain her 'cuteness' in this episode for being the only reliable girl, I believe this would continue to be her main plus point.

Now this is the first time I've heard Ogura Yui using such a hyper voice

P.S - Pool episode next week, depending on how they spin it, they might include Kanda's this and that to balance the light hearted stuff...

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2012-11-20 at 00:16.