View Single Post
Old 2012-11-20, 08:50   Link #66
AP24

They chose to show Haruka's arc in the second season last because it was the best one. I think the studio decided to show the best arc last and second best arc first.

In the first season alone, I thought Tsukasa's story was the best and so her arc was shown last. She is the most popular Amagami girl to many people after all. Haruka's story in the first season was second best and so her arc was shown first.

The second season was different because it was anime original plots unlike the first season which followed the game's main plot. So the studio could choose which girl would have the best story in the second season. I think they wanted the last and best arc to be the most beautiful and touching. Having a proposal and wedding at the end would definitely make the best arc, and Lovely Haruka was the best choice for that. I am glad it was Haruka because she is my favorite. Tsukasa is the most popular Amagami girl and so her story in the second season was made the second best in my opinion and thus was shown first.