Thread: Licensed Simoun
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-26, 21:45   Link #2982
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
I just finished the entire show in 3 days, in the middle of my end semester exam of college!! Wtf! I need to control myself.................Anyway, anything's worth a yuri anime with a superb storyline
*sigh* After 150 pages I really don't have anything to say other than what's already been said.
I'll admit that Simoun was a good series. Although the constant kissing might have put off some people.

With regards to Eri/Erif, I now understand why she was crying after coming out of the Springs. I believe that he realized that he could never go back to carefree days of a Priestess who could do whatever they wanted. And growing up into an adult was a scary experience. Too bad Eri never had a partner to go into the Springs together with so they could both come out with their assigned gender.

Given that the pendent wing was broken on the left side, I wonder if it meant that he could not return to the Springs to to have his gender reassigned as a female? I guess not as once the wing is broken, that means that the gender is permanent and can not be reverse to a female.
darthfury78 is offline   Reply With Quote