View Single Post
Old 2012-11-27, 00:32   Link #722
Soverence

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorkingtonPugsly View Post
While the discussions still loosely based on lurkers and what not I'm gonna hop in. I'm not really a lurker though, just a minimalist when it comes to posting, since I'm deeply intimidated by large groups of people (even online). But lately I've been making an effort in posting in the general threads and what not. I've been here for a bit and I wanted to be more sociable.
I've taken my first step into unfamiliar territory... ahhhh it feels weird!
Well you have come to a good place to post at least my friend! I hear you, I am the same way, I don't usually like posting unless I have something to say, usually I just read what other people post. It can be intimidating when a bunch of people can read what you say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Um... well, for starters, it's one of the biggest things media tends to promote

That, and half the time it's used as the get out of jail free card when you're acting like an idiot
But those aren't really good reasons to drink alcohol, and I am pretty sure that second part is very rarely true. Most people I know who drink are like it tastes like shit and you will probably hate it but drink it a lot and get use to it and its okay. I will agree with your first part though, it seems like a lot of marketing and advertising.