View Single Post
Old 2012-12-04, 18:57   Link #31288
jjblue1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiltias View Post
Say is the manga canon?

I know its been done more than enough but from what I can tell it certainly has quite the amount of things leading to Rosa.

Examples:
The letters Nanjos son, Sabakichi and Ange received being adressed to Hokkaido which is where Rosa was with "her boyfriend" (Sent at the 3rd, received after incident) or Evatrice mentioning Rosas past intentions of becoming a witch and believing in the forest witch and wishing to fly around like a butterfly as well as her relation to spider webs and having said herself she tried to solve the riddle in the past.
And she trapped butterflied in webs while the people on the Island were once referred as butterflies.

Just feeling kinda mindf'd now.
Ryukishi is at the very least trying to make it look like Rosa and that REALLY hard as said, above are just examples, there is tons.
I don't care if its a Red Herring or Truth, Ryukishi is putting on massive amounts of Rosatrice things, at least I understand why people believe it so much now.
Maria: "Beatrice turns to Butterflies!Uuu-"
Evatrice: "Yep, you told me that you wanted to become a Butterfly and flutter around the Garden." "You told me that you wish to become a witch when you were young. "How about dancing in this eternal dream?"
Dammit Ryukishi.XD

Ryukishi said he would add extra clues in the manga, which is why in EP 8 manga version the game that Ange plays with her relatives is pretty different and filled with clues. However I don't know if he started adding clues right from the first volumes of the manga or in those he gave the manga authors more freedom.

If i don't remember wrong in EP 3 there were clues pointing to Kyrie/Kyrie's gun being the one who shoot at Hideyoshi for example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiltias View Post
On a different note:
Why did all 3 letters have 07151129 notes with them?
That number was required to access to the bank account.
jjblue1 is offline   Reply With Quote