Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-04, 21:38   Link #23388
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
I doubt the translators wouldn't notice something like that.

As for those fights that you speak off, there could always be done in the form of a flashback or something like that.

What I believe happened... is the fact that Ikeda probably noticed that this arc has already became too long, and that's why he skipped a few of the side character battle's in favor of, pushing toward the plot of the current arc.

And frankly speaking, I don't mind him doing something like that...
No doubt, and he's probably planning something huge for next month, for it'll be the hundredth chapter of Rosario + Vampire, it should be a chapter to remember (more than can be said for Bleach, but that's another story for another time).

The way I'm seeing it right now, Hokuto tries to keep Tsukune from being consumed by his Shinso blood and becoming the new Prince of Darkness, while Moka takes on Gyokuro, one on one. She attacks with a vengeance and manages to push Gyokuro back a tad, but the megalomaniac quickly turns the tables and fells Moka with a furious assault. But before she can finish her off, she'd forced back by a familiar attack. At first she thinks it's Touhou, but then realizes it's not Touhou, it's Akuha. Siscon proclaims she'll kill Gyokuro, protect Moka, seize the remote, control Alucard, and rule the world (all in that order). Needless to say Gyokuro's rather nonplussed, and "allows her to entertain her for a moment." Ura-chan finds her quite dubious at Akuha's motives, and warns her if she makes a move towards Tsukune, it's on. They double-team the maniacal matriarch, and though they hold her off for a time, in the end they're both felled in defeat. After that, I'm not sure, but it's definitely not looking good. Hopefully Akihisa can fill in the blanks and create an epic finale to this tragic fairy tale. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote