View Single Post
Old 2012-12-04, 21:55   Link #86
Zavie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
About this, I'm pretty sure if Rita was her roomate for all those years, she would know exactly how Mashiro would be when she's working on something.

Even those random girls from her art class knows how absorbed she gets when painting.
My point is, if Rita persuades Mashiro and the Sakurasou folks the way she does for the sake of Mashiro's painting talent, Mashiro should do the same otherwise for her decision staying in Japan and drawing manga.

I know she is not cappable of doing that herself, but I'm trying to say that playing "I will stay here in Japan, I won't go back to England, get out Rita" is not not exactly helping her to get Rita undertanding either.

Rita said so herself that she's not an expert on manga, that's why Mashiro need to offer Rita her view as a profession mangaka now on the matter, her hardship, her new passion for manga and for her current life at Sakurasou. (well, if she can of course).

I believe every conflicts in the world can be solved with the correct communication. Heck, we even learn how to agree to disagree in this matter.

Quote:
Even Anime characters should be allow to have opinions.
I'm not saying that he can't. I just don't think his last statement of the episode is his honest opinion (yet).