View Single Post
Old 2012-12-12, 13:50   Link #8
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

The story is evolving well. I'm so glad that they appear to be planning somewhat of a return to at least the trappings of chuunibyou in the next (and temporarily final) episode. This episode was moving to the point of making me depressed.

I was one who blamed Yuuta for his abrupt command in the previous episode, but I don't blame him for what he is doing here, because I can see how conflicted he is and have hope he will somewhat relent. Of course it is best to be more normal, but to reject all that she (or he) has been would be unhealthy. This lifeless Rikka is no good. I'm hoping and expecting that they will set out together to find the ethereal horizon, and will find it.

Uesaka Sumire was definitely the seiyuu star of this episode. But in rewatching last week's episode, I gained respect for Uchida Maaya, too. She had some little movements in her voice that were really effective.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.