Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-12, 22:42   Link #10852
Ruby Princess

Okay, guys... a friend of mine's in a tricky situation! Two friends of mine recently broke up because the boy cheated on his girlfriend. The girl didn't speak to him for a while, so I figured that she just decided to cut ties with him and move on with her life... but it seems she decided to go for revenge instead. A few nights ago she sent him a text message apologizing for ignoring him, and she said that she was bored and in the mood to roleplay through text (she and her boyfriend used to roleplay when they were dating, sometimes for sexy kinky fantasies and sometimes just for fun). What did she wish to roleplay about, you ask? Well, she told Ex-Boyfriend that she always thought it was erotic whenever bitter ex-lovers tried to win her back. She asked him to pretend to be a psycho jealous yandere ex-boyfriend and threaten to kill her unless she agreed to get back together with him. They roleplayed this scenario for a while. the next morning, she claimed to be embarrassed about her shenanigans the night before and asked him to delete all the texts he'd gotten from her.

This was all just setting him up for a trap, though! My girl friend (note the space that distinguishes it from 'girlfriend,' sorry yuri lovers), the ex-girlfriend I mean, told me about the whole thing this morning, and said that she's considering showing the threatening text messages to the police and pretending as though they were serious threats rather than just him playing a character in a roleplaying session. He also can't prove his innocence because he deleted all the texts from her where she asked him to roleplay such a thing. What do you guys think I should do? Should I try to tell her she's being cruel and try to talk her out of carrying out this revenge scheme? She says that she's thinking about enacting the plan on Christmas Day for maximum damage. Goodness, I guess the old saying about hell and scorned women is true...
Ruby Princess is offline   Reply With Quote