View Single Post
Old 2012-12-15, 22:26   Link #72
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Posting this from my phone : any inconsistencies, spelling errors and sentence fragmentation will be addressed when I get home -

Truth to be told, with the number of reps and negreps streaming into my UCP, I don't think that bothering with my reps is a mentally healthy thing to do - it fosters some sort of "vengeance mentality" against people who are just being themselves, viewing things through a different lens of life, then expressing their opinion in the most brutally honest way possible - a text message in full public view.

The rep system, in essence, always has its pros and cons, as it is a form of expression of agreement and disagreement with another person's view. Since this forum is run with semi-anonimised representation, there are bound to be trolls, or maybe even mercenary elements who are paid by monied interest groups to attempt to distort world views in the groups' favour (usually image).

In short, this forum is not much different from life. There are good, bad and ugly parts of it, some which you can do something about, other which you can't. So not why just use this place, and its presence of knowledgable and wise folks from all walks of life, to discuss oft taboo issues, gain insight and/or just simply have fun by exchanging random ideas?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.