Thread: Beelzebub
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-20, 10:52   Link #3802
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeper View Post
As far as Beel is concerned, Oga is daddy and Hilda is mommy. Only with all the demon business behind Oga and both Hilda and Beel gone from his life, only then would Aoi stand a chance.

As for anime in general, not just Beelzebub. Almost all of them start with copying manga and then go off the rails because anime catches up to the manga or novels. It's stupid really because when that happens, anime producers are unable to match quality of original story with their own concoctions. Resulting in an anime that's sub-par.

This is also the only reason why I've almost stopped watching anime altogether. It's simply not worth it when reading manga conveys the story in its fullest, which anime cannot hope to do when they run out of material half-way through or do some other form of half-assery.
I agree about your point about anime base Novels and Manga, it is very accurate. Most anime companies cannot wait for materials to get written, they improvise which is bad.

About Aoi not having a shot, I think she got a solid shot. Beel already took a liking to her, Aoi just needs to become stronger to match Hilda to gain Beel's affection. Whee Beel goes, Oga goes.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote