View Single Post
Old 2012-12-27, 00:21   Link #336
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
Happy Birthday AnimeSuki!!

Thanks for putting up with me, particularly to the Admins and Mods that know me well.

This whole site feels and is like an abode to me where I can share my experiences about the world outside or the anime at full peace.
Are you kidding me Guido? You are one of the very few people I've known in this forum over the years who has posted in a thread because you wanted to say something after watching an episode regardless of when you've seen it. When you revived a thread, it was never necroing. For me, it was the usual Guido who watched an episode of Bleach two weeks after it aired and now he wants to share his opinion, or saw an anniversary episode of Simpson and revived the movie thread that was few years old. To me you seem to have cared more about giving an honest assessment/reaction to something you've watched without worrying about negative opinion or feedback or without putting anyone down in an unacceptable manner.

On the contrary, Guido, thanks for putting up with us over the years! You are an awesome dude, and you better never change, ever!

To be back on the topic:...

Kairin is looking awesome. She doesn't look her age at all..

monir is offline   Reply With Quote