View Single Post
Old 2012-12-28, 00:37   Link #140
Midnight Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
I wouldn't say that... namely sasuke has been on a constant downward spiral. While sasuke has always been about vengenace, he has changed his views and gotten more extreme as there are different degrees of vengeance
I think there is a misunderstanding. The post you've quoted by me is replying specifically to the bolded text regarding Sasuke's alleged "180" from revenge on Itachi to avenging Itachi. Sasuke's decadence is really besides my point; I was mainly concerned with his neverending resolve for revenge, and wanted to illustrate that Sasuke merely changing targets doesn't imply his resolve for revenge has faltered.

The fact of the matter is that from his introduction, Sasuke sought out revenge for his loss, and as of recently, even those who so much as benefit from his loss(the villagers who enjoyed a peaceful life thanks to Itachi's help in avoiding a coup). Even now, while on a new quest for the "truth about everything", Sasuke still maintains that he intends to realize his revenge. I definetely agree that he has been on a moral decline, but that really wasn't my post's concern.
Midnight Commander is offline   Reply With Quote